Monday, September 29, 2014

Gettin' busy!

So apparently my body responds well to the femara! Today was my CD11 egg scan and I had one follicle that was 21cm on the right as well as another smaller one on that side. He didn't even check the left side because he said he had enough information! Lol! 

I was prescribed the Ovidrel to trigger at 8pm tonight and then progesterone suppositories to start on Wednesday and take everyday until I test. I can test on 10/14. 

I don't plan to test early, I'm going to try and be patient. I can't symptom spot because of the progesterone so, patience it is! Luckily I have a busy two weeks ahead of me! I have a wine festival to go to on the 11th and I plan to taste some wines. I have decided not to put my life on hold for my infertility anymore. I'm going to a football game and going to my wine festival and I won't have any regrets of things I missed out on if I get that negative test, again. 

I will take any and all advice on either the shot or the progesterone because this will be my first time with both! My OB's office would do the shot for me so this is my first time doing it at home. I'm a little nervous about it! 

FX for a quick two weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment