Monday, October 27, 2014

Femara round 2

So today is CD12 so I went in for my egg scan with the hopes of having good news since I responded so well last time and I had been cramping again. 

The news was not as great as I had hoped. 

I had one at 16mm on one side and one at 12mm on the other. Since last time on CD11 I had one at 21mm, this was slightly disappointing news. 

She still wants me to trigger on Wednesday around 7pm and then start progesterone on Saturday. 

I already feel like this will not be our cycle. I am not confident that my body will cooperate. I hope it does but, as the past has shown, it normally does not. 

We were also told that we could try this 2 more times before moving on to IUI which my insurance doesn't cover. I think we should go ahead and start saving for it just to make sure we can cover the cost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment