Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Here goes nothing....

Tomorrow I will be 12 dpo. In the morning I'm going to take a test and see what I get. I know it's still a little early but I'm going to keep hoping. I'm so scared of it just being a BFN. No faint line. No maybe. Just negative. 

I haven't "felt" pregnant. I've been tired but, I am usually tired before AF comes. I'm also hungry but, I'm also hungry before AF comes. The only thing different I have felt is sick. My nose is stuffy and my chest hurts and my throat is sore. My muscles have ached as well, also from what I believe is this cold I've acquired. 

I have to keep reminding myself that most people aren't counting these numbers like I am. Most people just "get pregnant" and at this stage in the game they don't even know that their body is creating a life. I know because I've had to track it. I've tracked for 7 months now. I don't even know what a real period feels like anymore because of the PCOS. This is the first month we have done any fertility drugs. 

I'm going to test in the morning and while I want to just prepare myself for the negative, I am SO hoping for the positive. I'm ready to get on with this journey and be happy. Not have thoughts of trying to conceive on my mind constantly. I know that a negative is completely possible. I also know that 12dpo is still kind of early and I shouldn't be to disappointed with a negative but, I know I will. 

Please let this be our time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment